Saturday, June 26, 2010

VholdR ContourHD 1080P


Yup..that's the wearable camera I bought for my future planned trip (will keep you updated).
I first saw it on youtube and eventually manage to find it on sale on taobao.com
cost me about RMB2500 and it's well worth the money.
now can't wait to make my trip, but first I got to know the operation of this camera well enough.

and here's the spec...




Details

5 Megapixel Sensor
Codec: H.264 (AAC audio)
File Type: .mov

Audio

Internal Microphone
AAC Audio Compression

Lens

135° - 960p and 720p
110° - 1080p and WVGA

Memory

Removable MicroSD
SDHC compatible
Capacity: 16GB (2GB included)

Easy Edit Software

Compatible with:
Mac (10.4, 10.5, & 10.6)
Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7)
Videos Download via USB 2.0

What’s In the Box

ContourHD Camera
MicroSD Card (2GB)
Goggle Mount
Flat Surface Mount
Rechargeable Battery (3hrs)
USB Cable

Battery & Power

Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
Record Time: Up to 3 hours
Chargia via USB to Computer
or chargers (sold seperately)
Charge Time: 4 hours (average)

Body

Water Resistant
Aluminum and Fiberglass Body
Compatible with TRail Mount System




No comments:

Post a Comment